Friday, March 3, 2017

Fussner's New Bate (House)





07.13.15

    The Fussners have a found a house! It is beautiful! They are hoping to move in as soon as the contract with this house is done, which is in 4-5 weeks! It is just completely perfect for all their needs! So praise the Lord for that! So, there you have it! My excuse for not writing was we had been busy looking at houses, and cleaning!
    I really love it here! So far I haven't missed any items or possessions from the states! Of course, I miss the people back home, but I cannot yet say I am homesick! 
    Krystal cracks me up! We just finished getting rid of all the mosquitoes we could possibly find in the boys room and also my own! It was quite hilarious to watch her! I told her I will eventually catch it on camera! Lol! Unfortunately, I never did! :(
    Heith has had quite a bit of building to do since he's been here it seems. He built my bedframe, his own iron bed, (Which was beautiful by the way!) and a wooden ladder. He also had time to make a wooden gun for the boys! LOL! 
    Since I have been here, Heith has been pretty busy with [language] school. I've been trying to pick up on the language a bit so I know how to say a few words. Not spell though!
"Wooha" ውሃ means water. 
"Ciao" means goodbye. 
"Sa-lam-no" =Hello
Still trying learn all that!
    The Fussners have a "ser-en-tiña" to help around the house, but she is also a friend to Krystal :). her name is Meseret. She is lost and she has two young girls. please pray for Meseret's salvation
    The Fussner's are hoping to start a Bible study once they get settled in their new home. Heith also assigned Thursday night devotions to me! So I'm going to have to think and pray about that!
    Well, I'm falling asleep while writing so I [will] write more later!

    Simply,
         Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment